Keresés a blogban

Spaghetti with tuna and tomatoes


This is Giorgio Locatelli’s recipe, which is my favourite recipe from him, and I often cook it. It is a very simple food, but is delicious.

Ingredients (for two persons):

· 250 g. spaghetti or penne pasta
· 2 tins of tuna steak in oil or water (Riomare or Calvo 80g.)
· 3-4 fillets of anchovy
· 3 cloves of sliced garlic
· 2-3 tbsp of caper
· 3 tbsp of olive-oil (extra virgin)
· 2-3 peeled and diced tomatoes (conserve, from Italy)
· half glass of white wine (dry)

Method:

1. First I start to boil a pot of water with pint of salt. After that I cook the pasta until it’s „al dente”.
2. While the pasta is geting ready I heat the oil in a bigger pan or wok.
3. Then I add fillets of anchovy, the slices of garlic, and I fry them briefly in hot oil over medium heat.
4. When the anchovy dissolves in the oil, I add caper and the tins of tuna without the oil.
5. After that I pour the glass of wine, onto and when the alcohol evaporates from the wine, I add the diced tomatoes.
All the while I shake the pan (don’t stir) carefully so that the tuna doesn’t break.
5. Last I add the pasta to the sauce, and I stir it carefully.





















Tips and ideas:

Who would like, may add green basil or parsley to the sauce. I don’t add salt to sauce, because the achovy and the caper are very salty. I would not like to recommend cheese with the meal, because the fish taste rules in the food.
Let us drink some dry white wine, with this tasty meal.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése

rólam/about me

Nem vagyok profi séf csak egy festőművész. Ezen kívül lelkes foodie és amatőr szakács, kinek szenvedélye a gasztronómia. Régi vágyam volt, hogy egyszer majd írok egy szakácskönyvet, de sajnos ez idő nem jött még el. Így helyette elindítottam ezt a blogot amiben megmutathatom a kedvenc receptjeimet, gondolataimat az ételekről, alapanyagokról és főzésről.

I'm not a professional chef just an artist. In addition I'm a foodie and amateur cook who has a passion for gastronomy. I've desired to write a cookbook some day for a long while but unfortunately it hasn't come true yet. I've been writing this blog instead wherein I can show you my favourite recipes and give my ideas about the meals and cooking.

szerzői jogokról

A blogban megjelenő receptekre, írásokra, és fényképekre, a szerzői jogról szóló 1999. évi LXXVI. törvény vonatkozik. Azokat, a szerző engedélye nélkül, közzétenni tilos!